Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

481 - 500 of 530 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Heres the first box I've ever built, looks ugly now since I haven't put carpet on it yet. Fits a 10w3v3 with the grill behind the rear seats in my 2008 double cab. Never owned a JL sub but it sounds amazing, one of the best I have ever heard.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Installed some Hifonics ZXI6.5C Zeus component speakers with the 4runner tweeter pods, turned out pretty well the hifonics are pretty good as well, i was a little hesitant about them because i've never heard of them before but read a bunch of reviews and so far i like them

Not sure why the pic uploaded sideways

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
i changed my guages and climate control with red bulbs (not LED) and thats a Kenwood Dnx7140.. speakers and subs soon to come. Im going to search for a ac button at a junkyard and see if i can play around with it to change that to red also, same with the airbag controls

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
ALPINE MRP M-1000, ALPINE MRP-F300, 15 IN Kicker CVX, 1/0 AWG Tsunami Wiring. Zeus Zx 6.5 Comps
Audio Enhancers KPVR15S 15" Slot Ported Sub Box - 5.2 cf
To Be Added: Kinetic Battery, Big 3 Upgrade

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
I guess I'll play...
4 15" boss subs (they suck)
hitron amp (also sucks)
big three with 1/0 wire
panasonic cq-vw100u double din
12ft^3 box tuned at 35hz
stock mids and highs
better equipment to come once I can afford it

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here's my modest system...Most of the items were purchased from Taco Tunes and ebay.

I have a 10" Image Dynamics sub, Image Dynamics front component speakers and Image Dynamics rear coaxial speakers. The Taco Tunes sub box is Line-X'd! Also have a Alpine 9887 stereo for the fine tuning!

Install done by me!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
In 2008, I installed a Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD Radio with Two Audio Art amplifiers, one under driver seat & other under passenger seat (old school amplifiers :bow:, best in the class, working for about 14 years in different cars with me, without problems) conected to Stock Speakers (Stock speakers, impress me :jawdrop:, good sound & 3 years working without any problems) & two JL 10" Subwoofer in a custom made box. Very beautifull bass sound. :waytogo: Install done by me! Take me :brickknoc about 3 days working in the Taco.

Also Custom made, Imitiation Leather Seat Covers.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
so disappointed that i cant post pictures of my system. check out my videos on youtube, thats the best i can do till i get more post. search "907tacokid"

·
Registered
88 Posts
until you can place your wallet on the roof of the truck and get it to flip,
save your camcorder.. :nana:

Those speakers in the door panels, shouldn't they be somewhat
sealed for the best response/performance? or are they ment for free air?
I can do that in my yota lol... I have 2 JL w6v2s.. I dont like the rattling noise from my roof though so im gonna fix it soon.. Im suprised my subs move my truck more than his.. must be a ****ty box/amp

481 - 500 of 530 Posts