Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

801 - 817 of 817 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
That looks awesome! Have anymore pictures? Love the color and stance! What is done suspension wise? Qa1s front and blocks rear?

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Have anymore pictures? Love the color. What is done suspension wise? Qa1s front and blocks rear?
Ball Joint flip, cut drop springs. Streetacos Beefed blocks, offset pin and hole.
H&R 25mm/1" hubcentric wheel spacers.Front only. 67.1-73.1 Aluminum hubcentric rings on all 4. Will install flush mount center caps soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like your drop set up whats your specs?....i have belltech 2inch lowering springs and a 3inch drop blocks,im planning on doin a bj flip...how do i get mine looking like yours

·
Good Fuel Mileage Truck
1,416 Posts
235/65-16 Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max tires on stock aluminum Jeep Cherokee rims
Did these wheels need spacers or hub rings, or did they bolt up?
They bolt right up.

I now have 18" American Racing wheels with 235-60-17 Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max tires.

Running 3.58 ratio instead of the stock 3.42 ratio my 5speed can with.

·
Registered
4 Posts

These wheels came off a 2013 mustang, they fit no run issues, anyone else running mustang wheels?

Is all the hub figment correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
18x9+24 / 215/35-18
Ok someone do me a solid, im finally putting some wheels on my tacoma and i was looking at some used 17x8 with a +35 offset. Without modifying the suspension(i plan to in the future) what will a +35 offset look like? will they stick out a lot because i dont really want that. Beefed Taco that silver ghost looks perfect did you get that wheel placement due to the suspension mods or is that just the offset of the wheels? sorry for the stupid questions im a total noob to lowering/offset wheels etc. thanks in advance for the replies!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
35 offset on 8" will make it tuck in. Probably not even flush, but in.
Ok someone do me a solid, im finally putting some wheels on my tacoma and i was looking at some used 17x8 with a +35 offset. Without modifying the suspension(i plan to in the future) what will a +35 offset look like? will they stick out a lot because i dont really want that. Beefed Taco that silver ghost looks perfect did you get that wheel placement due to the suspension mods or is that just the offset of the wheels? sorry for the stupid questions im a total noob to lowering/offset wheels etc. thanks in advance for the replies!

801 - 817 of 817 Posts