201 - 220 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
How about some Phantom edition Volk GTS in 19" staggered fitment?:waytogo:

Specs: front 19x9.5 +17 offset
rear 19x10.5 +18 offset
Toyo t1r rubber...

Space was limited and time constraints so i used what I could for a photo backdrop :doah:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
How about some Phantom edition Volk GTS in 19" staggered fitment?:waytogo:

Specs: front 19x9.5 +17 offset
rear 19x10.5 +18 offset
Toyo t1r rubber...

Space was limited and time constraints so i used what I could for a photo backdrop :doah:
Awesome! This has to be one of, if not the nicest X I have ever seen! Love the Volks, wish more people would get real wheels like these instead of random bootlegs.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Rear fitament looks sick :loveeyes:. Front could use a small spacer to make it match the rear. Would love to see a pic down the side without the fronts turned so I could see how far out from flush you are. Great choice of wheel :waytogo:. I was gonna run some GT-C's, but buddy sold them before I could put the funds together. Would've been 18x8.5+12 up front and 18x10.5+15 in the rear :cry:

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's hard finding 15" wheels to fit these model Tacomas. Anyone require running wheels spacers with 15" wheels to clear the front brake calipers? Either the front brake caliper rubs the back of the wheel or the wheel studs are too short for lug nuts to grab enough threads safely. Ran into these issues with 3 different sets of wheels already.

·
Registered
151 Posts
It's hard finding 15" wheels to fit these model Tacomas. Anyone require running wheels spacers with 15" wheels to clear the front brake calipers? Either the front brake caliper rubs the back of the wheel or the wheel studs are too short for lug nuts to grab enough threads safely. Ran into these issues with 3 different sets of wheels already.
I dunno about the brake caliper rub, but the short lug nuts I can help with. You need different lug nuts:

Read this thread. These lugs should solve your problem with aftermarket rims. I had same problem (as you can see)

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147044

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
DEAD THREAD ALERT!!! lol

Put some Varrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrstoen Rims on, borrowing them from a friend for an upcoming show.
Front: 19X9.5 245/35-19 +22 (fits PERFECT) & Rear: 19X10.5 +22 275/35-19 +22 (POKE!!!)

Only iPhone pics for now...

Click for full-size image (1024 x 764)

·
Registered
137 Posts
looks really good love the chrome rear bumper too i wish i got white heres mine sorry only pics i have suck they are 20x8 with 35 series tires ill take better pics once i get my drop on and the road has no salt on it

201 - 220 of 237 Posts