Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

181 - 200 of 237 Posts

·
Banned
3,897 Posts
Finally installed and running around.

The powder coat turned out well. The DuPont silver is almost exactly the same as the stock 1E7 color, so I'm not going to paint the center caps, you can't really tell.

X-Runner wheels wrapped in Nitto Neo Gen 245/40-18's.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
get some 22's! 20s are so last year man :lol: jk truck looks good!!

Heres mine on twinky twos
is this what it would look like with the stock suspension? I'm SOOO wanting 22's and I'm getting closer to owning a set (finding them cheaper on CL). Also if I do get them, what's the max/min tire size for no rubbing anywhere.

Right now I have Murano OE rims on 235/60's and there's this hump in the wheel well by the cab that is VERY very close when I am at my full turn radius.

·
Registered
37 Posts
was typing too fast...

big deal
I wasn't trying to correct your spelling, hell English is not my native language, without spell check I would probably write disasters, its just that I don't see them as all terrain and wonder what leads you to that impression. It is definitely not a low profile sport car tire. I don't plan on dropping the truck so a low profile tire would have looked funny with a big gap between the fender and tire. Its also a 4cyl not an X-Runner so there is no point for a performance tire, I will not be going fast even if I wanted to. The size is exactly what I was looking for a middle point between a truck tire and low profile tire and wider than stock 215s to have a bit more grip. Reading some of you try to look up a word to describe the tire leads me to think that I got what I was looking for. :D

181 - 200 of 237 Posts