Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you feel the difference with the short shifter???? Is it worth it for me to get it??:confused:

·
Registered
344 Posts
YES!!! :waytogo: It is way worth it. Only $150, and its not to hard to put in. No more rowing the boat with a short shifter. URD :headbang:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TacoDub said:
YES!!! :waytogo: It is way worth it. Only $150, and its not to hard to put in. No more rowing the boat with a short shifter. URD :headbang:

DUDE!!!! i guess i'm doing this all wrong.. i called toyota<<< first mistake.. they said $ 536.00 for the shifter and installation.. Im a girl.. i dont know how to install that...lol... damn those punks!
So then anyone can pretty much install it for me right??? well someone who kinda knows...

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
MsXrunner420 said:
DUDE!!!! i guess i'm doing this all wrong.. i called toyota<<< first mistake.. they said $ 536.00 for the shifter and installation.. Im a girl.. i dont know how to install that...lol... damn those punks!
So then anyone can pretty much install it for me right??? well someone who kinda knows...
just hold on with it till the next meet, i could install it for you there. it does not take long.

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Some one get out there and help this girl... check it out the shifter is an easy job, buy from URD and Brain or Gadget will send you an instruction manual... read it... you girls are good at reading the instructions first... then follow the instructions and you'll have your short shifter... or maybe one of the gentlemen from the SoCAl district will help you! if you go that route make sure you wear sweats and don't shave, i'm sure you don't need any extra attention!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jonathan said:
just hold on with it till the next meet, i could install it for you there. it does not take long.
OMG!! thanks:eek:
Okay well then i'll buy it.. and hang on to it! till next meet... I'll see you tomorrow.. so we'll talk about it then.. Dude ur awesome!! :waytogo:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rx-runner said:
you will love the short shifter, and there is a big difference between the stock and urd, you will love it. man i wish there were more women getting Xrunners
:lol: not that many girls can handle a truck like ours..lol..
Actaully that would be pretty cool...:)

·
Registered
344 Posts
MsXrunner420 said:
OMG!! thanks:eek:
Okay well then i'll buy it.. and hang on to it! till next meet... I'll see you tomorrow.. so we'll talk about it then.. Dude ur awesome!! :waytogo:
Yeah it takes like 45 mins to put in, Im sure Jonathan can do it in like 15 mins. :lol:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TacoDub said:
Yeah it takes like 45 mins to put in, Im sure Jonathan can do it in like 15 mins. :lol:
Where would i be without him.....((((((((((((LOST)))))))))))))
;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
where is brb? he should be chiming in about now for the trd ss.

·
Registered
301 Posts
:evil: DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHEN I POSTED A THREAD SAYING
SOMETHING ABOUT "CHICK IN X RUNNER'?:shrug: AND SOME1 POSTED A PICTURE OF A NAKED CHICKEN:evil: .
SO ( MSXRUNNER ) IS A REAL CHICK?.....HMMM....:evil:

J/K.

·
Registered
79 Posts
MsXrunner420 said:
Can you feel the difference with the short shifter???? Is it worth it for me to get it??:confused:
Take it slow.
Your X-Runner will turn heads stock.
Turn off the music and listen to your Taco or it will send you to a early grave.
Trust me your truck is wicked.
If you hear from Gadget he is the Tacoma God.
Grand Tacoholic Jonathan can shift like oh mighty god.
If you get the short shifter get ready for a stiff reverse.
By the way I am shifting stock and not as quick as Jonathan.
:drinking:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
caesar said:
:evil: DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHEN I POSTED A THREAD SAYING
SOMETHING ABOUT "CHICK IN X RUNNER'?:shrug: AND SOME1 POSTED A PICTURE OF A NAKED CHICKEN:evil: .
SO ( MSXRUNNER ) IS A REAL CHICK?.....HMMM....:evil:

J/K.

Yup... Im A girl~:waytogo:
Not a damn chicken! ...lol...:looney:

·
www.LiquidAss.com
3,345 Posts
O TO 6O said:
Grand Tacoholic Jonathan can shift like oh mighty god.
If you get the short shifter get ready for a stiff reverse.
By the way I am shifting stock and not as quick as Jonathan.
:drinking:

If he had the TRD unit... it would be even quicker... the rubber in the stock unit flexes too much.

And don't believe the "fact" that the rubber is there to absorb vibrations... it actually amplifies them.

Yes, I have used both on my truck and now it's the TRD.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts