Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

SEMA X in actual motion..Dont know if anyone say

7K views 101 replies 53 participants last post by  az jimi 
#1 ·
#4 ·
i dont like the look of those buldging fenders and the wide side skirts..asking for even more rock chips..the charger looks nice. depending on how much it cost and what it puts down

#9 ·
wonder if they will have anything at SEMA this year..like an actual unvailing of the production kit..I mean since this article was just put out so close to SEMA

#11 · (Edited)
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Awesome find! Maybe there is still a chance TRD does make the SC X.

#19 ·
What we all need is the drop kit for one... Maybe the S/C kit, but for damn sure we need a few of these in the showrooms...

Sucks that Toyota don't plan on producing it and just run a few of these privately just to tease people though..

P.S. The black light mod originally came from the SEMA truck, we just kind copied off that sorta speak... A few of us kinda wish we can buy those as stock parts... I've seen dakinisbatman's truck and he done such a nice job on his it almost look like the truck came out of the factory with black lights...

#25 ·
:thinking: I thought that was a front mount intercooler! Is it just an air filter?

I don't like the 'steps' for side skirts but the rest of it is....:drool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.