Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont like the look of those buldging fenders and the wide side skirts..asking for even more rock chips..the charger looks nice. depending on how much it cost and what it puts down

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Man I wonder if that'll ever really see production... I can only envy anyone that has that thing...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
hey 00 i was just gonna post this thread. ya looks like they have added 2 more x's to the trd family. hopefully its getting closer to the final production:shrug: maybe.... if they can even get decent numbers form there kit im in, but only bc of warranty.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
ok so im going go go out on a limb here and break some rules. they didnt redo the intak on the yellow. i am pretty sure that is a pic of the production kit. lik ei said im not positive but i have been told by a pretty good source about it.

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wonder if they will have anything at SEMA this year..like an actual unvailing of the production kit..I mean since this article was just put out so close to SEMA

·
Registered
419 Posts
I see they found our black head-light mod too :headbang:

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Awesome find! Maybe there is still a chance TRD does make the SC X.

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
Gadget did you get my emails?

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
It says in the last paragraph that Toyota isn't planning on producing it. I actually don't like the body style that much. I love the rims though.

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
What we all need is the drop kit for one... Maybe the S/C kit, but for damn sure we need a few of these in the showrooms...

Sucks that Toyota don't plan on producing it and just run a few of these privately just to tease people though..

P.S. The black light mod originally came from the SEMA truck, we just kind copied off that sorta speak... A few of us kinda wish we can buy those as stock parts... I've seen dakinisbatman's truck and he done such a nice job on his it almost look like the truck came out of the factory with black lights...

1 - 20 of 102 Posts