201 - 220 of 241 Posts

·
Mambeau / Admin
48,226 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
I am currently working with Chris d. to correct the problem, this thing will be fixed. I had never had these issues when I tested it, and I'm glad Chris D. is bringing these issues to my attention.

·
damn
6,533 Posts

·
ADMlNAHATER
8,744 Posts
so these tails are causing problems?
I'm not an electrical guru, i'm uncertain if its the tails..
I'll have to pull the flasher relay and reinstall the stock one and then it'll be fully stock..

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
Please note that I am working with Chris D. on this issue, I am sending him some parts to try and diagnose the problem. He is a great first customer. We should be able solve this issue before I start making the light for everyone else. This does not mean I have stopped production, I am still working on second set at the moment.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
Here's an updated list of orders to fill:

Tacoma:

1. SRunner-CR - 01-04
2. ToyTaco27 - 01-04
3. 01dblcab - 01-04
4. spyder041 - 01-04
5. eyedoc - from toyotanation.com - 01-04
6. omarztaco - 01 -04
7. tyn1on - from toyotanation.com - 01-04
8. SilverMiniTaco - 01-04
9. mybluetacoma - 01-04
10. Cobra69 - from tacomaworld.com - 01-04
11. bkieth747 - from tacomaworld.com - 01-04

T100:

1. dyotat100

·
damn
6,533 Posts
rest assured guys, hes doin me proper.. :)

oo baby:evil:

I have faith, this guy seems good..Not Chris, we all know he just likes to cause trouble:meemee:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
Hahaha, on a side note, I always get thrown off when someone says "Chris" in this forum, referring to Chris D., because my first name is Chris, so I'm like "what? who knows me? what's going on?", hahaha.
oo baby:evil:

I have faith, this guy seems good..Not Chris, we all know he just likes to cause trouble:meemee:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hahaha, on a side note, I always get thrown off when someone says "Chris" in this forum, referring to Chris D., because my first name is Chris, so I'm like "what? who knows me? what's going on?", hahaha.
yes chris... im outside your window... looking at you surfing on the computer right now.... but dont look because by that time i wont be there anymore. btw i'm typing on blackberry.. that's how i can watch you through your window and post this at the same time.. hehe:evil:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
wtf? I was helping that one kid on here find the second derivative of a quadratic equation to find the points on inflection and concavity earlier. I mean, seriously? We're not all dumb ********. The town I live in is sprawling with engineers. We're the city making most of the missiles for the U.S. army and such. Jeeze. Boeing? Northrop Grumman? Ever heard of them?

·
ADMlNAHATER
8,744 Posts
wtf? I was helping that one kid on here find the second derivative of a quadratic equation to find the points on inflection and concavity earlier. I mean, seriously? We're not all dumb ********. The town I live in is sprawling with engineers. We're the city making most of the missiles for the U.S. army and such. Jeeze. Boeing? Northrop Grumman? Ever heard of them?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 · (Edited)
I thought I'd show you guys the new plug and play LED third brake light. There is no need for you to ship your 3rd brake light to me to install this product. All you have to do is unscrew the two screws on the brake light lens, pop out all the brake light bulbs, plug this thing into one on the bulb sockets, and put the lens back on.

Price:

$50 - By itself

$45 - With purchase of full LED taillights

201 - 220 of 241 Posts