Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Wait til summer...i guarantee people will be down @ BelMont Park or where ever...its just right now people got a bunch of sh*t going on.

·
Registered
72 Posts
ME and AMTACOMA wanted to go but we went to the races that weekend but If you guys ever do it again let me know and we will be there.
Peace Tacoma racer

·
Registered
12 Posts
what is the SD meeting? i live in the SD and have been looking for toy's to ride with for a long time. i have a 94 p/u pre taco but its cool.. i want to roll to these meetings too.. how bout it?

G

·
hey 4bangertaco, i was there too in a white fully kitted 2000 Sentra SE. Anyway, who makes them headers you got? got a pic, thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
these are HOTSHOT headers for a 95-98 but i got it to fit a 2001 hope this pic helpz.

tell me if you want to see somemore angles of it, ill just bust out the digital camera =P

Attachments

G

·
what did you do to get them to fit, what about the o2 sensors. i need some close up pics, but id rather see it in person.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Hey everyone, i'm totally in for the next San Diego meeting. I jsut found this site!. It was posted in different forum saying 'This forum sucks, check out www.customtacos.com, they have a quality setup for forums'.. so here i am!

I'm studying school at UCSB but i live in San Diego North County... i'll post up and see if we can get another one going.. but definatly in the summertime...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts