Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

San Diego Meeting

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  INACOMA 
#1 ·
I would like to do a new meeting next Saturday the 19th. I will be at Chili's off of the Valley Parkway exit of the 15. You will get off of the exit and go left (east) and Chili's will be on your right hand side along with a Good Guys and an Olive Garden. Email if you need directions. I will be there at around 4:00 in the afternoon.

I will be there rain or shine so anyone who would like to go and get food or just hang out just say you will and come! The more the betta!

Hope to see you!

#10 ·
the address of Chilis is 1105 W Valley Parkway in Escondido. Go to MapQuest and get directions from your house and then when you get there, it is on the right hand side as you go East, there is a Good Guys and Olive Garden in the same place. It is easy to find and hopefully the parking lot will be filled with tricked out COMAS!

Hope everyone comes!

#18 ·
Hey guys,

First of all, I'm so absolutely happy that you all are all getting together to meet in person. I'm insanely jealous because I can't be there. This is the whole reason that this site was created...to bring Taco people together like this.

So, with that being said, I'd just like to make one request, since I can't be there: Can someone bring a digital camera and take lots of photos of the big event? And then contact me so i can get them and post them here on the site.

Sound good? I feel like a proud father watching his son ride his bike for the first time without training wheels. You guys rock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.