Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS A SAD DAY BUT I TRADED MY SWB X IN ON A 07 CAMARY SE, BLACK ON BLACK. FEELS FASTER,WILL MISS MY X, JUST WANTED TO THANK ALL YOU GUYS FOR THE ADVICE AND IDEAS. HAVE SET OF STOCK XRUNNER WHEELS PERFECT CONDITION ONLY HAD 150MILES BEFORE TAKEN OFF, 400.OO OBO PM ME [email protected]. SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OFF THAT REAR SPOILER FOR ALL THE TROUBLE IT TOOK TO GET IT:brickknoc

·
Registered
530 Posts
Interesting trade... personally I don't think I could ever drive a car again after owning a truck (this truck).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
son was getting to big for rear jump seats, and couldnt find 4 door swb in the trd sport for decent price.missed the handling so se camary was very responsive and still gets 22 in city. will miss x, with i could afford both but you know how that goes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
bmullikin1 said:
ITS A SAD DAY BUT I TRADED MY SWB X IN ON A 07 CAMARY SE, BLACK ON BLACK. FEELS FASTER
They did a comparison in the newest Motor Trend magazine. The Camry SE won the comparison over the Nissan Altima SE-R, Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart, and the Chevy Mailbu SS. The Camry was also the quickest in the quarter-mile with a 14.6 @ 97mph.

·
Banned from Auto*****s.co
2,790 Posts
The new camry's are pretty nice... but not as nice as an X... (IMHO)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Camrys are pretty cool. I have a 2002 SE 5speed 4cyl camry and still enjoy it. When I bought the X-Runner my wife took over the camry and sold her honda. At least you experienced the thrill of the X-Runner!!!:D

·
Registered
229 Posts
I will be getting an 07 Camry for my wife within the next few months. SE's are freakin BAD. probably white w/black leather.:evil:

·
Banned from Auto*****s.co
2,790 Posts
Xrundan said:
I will be getting an 07 Camry for my wife within the next few months. SE's are freakin BAD. probably white w/black leather.:evil:
Cool... my old lady wants the Lexus is350... which is basically a camry plus another 15 grand... she just might have to get the 250 (6 grand less-ish)

YAY! can't wait for that payment...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts