Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, make a reasonable offer and it's yours. I'm not shipping the tires but will ship everything else via UPS. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.

1.4 S runner rims, rims in great shape, tires aren't the best, comes with 19 lug nuts.

2. Smooth roll pan for 01-04, not sure of the brand, never used.

3. Stock radio.

I'll do Paypal or USPS m/o on any of these. I'm located in SE Mass. and will meet up somewhere if I have to.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a smooth roll pan, never been used, just sitting downstairs collecting dust for the past few months.

$60 shipped ( rollpan) in the upper 48 states with sideshow having first dibs.

Need this stuff gone, truck was traded in today :clapping:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Roll pan up for grabs again.

Sideshow, sorry, but life happens and if your this impaitent about a roll pan, I"d hate to see you have kids.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was nice and didn't bring this to the boards. YOU just did. When I send someone money they shouldn't wait TWELVE days to try to ship it. If you aren't ready to sell then don't sell it.

I bought something from gixxerman11<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_834720", true); </SCRIPT> on the 10th and recieved it the 12th.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You sent payment on the 12th, todays' the 21st, where do you get 12 days? In the email you sent YESTERDAY ( for the numerically challenged folks, the 20th ) you said it shouldn't take 8 days to ship something. Someone's not good with math.

Like I told you in the many emails you sent to me I forgot to bring the roll pan to work to package it up and when I did bring it, I forgot your shipping info.

And what did you buy from gixxerman11? Probably something extremely small and lightweight. UPS told me it would take a minimum of 4 days to get to you.

I've bought numerous items off of Ebay and of other sites as well. I've had things shipped to my door in 2 days, others have taken 2 weeks. Like I said before I had to wait 1 month for my rims from bamatoyota and he's a shipping and receiving employee too. Did I give him hard time? No.

Good luck with any and all of your future transactions, I"m sorry I couldn't ship the roll pan for a few days but with the money you would have saved with my roll pan, you can now put towards next day shipping.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Its twelve days because you said that you wouldn't have a tracking number for me until Tuesday.

UPS told you 4 days. Thats still not 8 days or 12.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If people don't know what a smooth roll pan is, then they shouldn't be bidding on it. Besides it's already boxed up for shipping .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts