Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody want to buy a 2001 S-Runner? its the sandstone black with manual trans. TRD S/C, JBA Cer.Coated Headers, Dual Ex., YellowTopOptima Battery, dvd pioneer premier system, and many more extras. i'm askin 22,500 but am will to negotiate. email me at [email protected] for a quicker response.

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
Knock about $10,000 off of that price -- unless theres something major that you're forgetting to mention (and I must say, you left out a ton of info...)

I'm not sure what makes you think you can get brand new MSRP for a truck that's 6 years old. Good luck i guess :D

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
wow, prices for a new s-runner was like 18 to 19000? that's a little high of a price to be dealin with.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Paid $14,300 for my SR last year with SC, big ass stereo (2500 watts, 4 x 10" subs), flush tonneau, custom paint, welded roll pan, billet grill, body kit....

This was in the San Francisco bay area where Taco prices are high, like $11,000 for a plain, white, no option Taco with 30,000 miles on it.

tim

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
fltacoma said:
wow, prices for a new s-runner was like 18 to 19000? that's a little high of a price to be dealin with.
It might be a little high, but not necessarily way out of line (depending on options, condition, mileage, and mods. With the options and TRD mods (S/C, LSD, HD clutch, etc) I ordered my '03 was $30K out the door. Plus I have added mods. Anyway, I wouldn't take less (than $22) for mine but then I'm not trying to sell it. Yes, if he wants to sell it he needs to list all options and mods, mileage, and condition. I just don't think it's too cool to thrash his price #1 if you aren't interested in buying it yourself, and #2 if you don't have all the info on it yet. Just my opinion................

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
ok this may sound dumb but why would you put a body kit on a truck that comes with one stock???

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
FlyinS said:
It might be a little high, but not necessarily way out of line (depending on options, condition, mileage, and mods. With the options and TRD mods (S/C, LSD, HD clutch, etc) I ordered my '03 was $30K out the door. Plus I have added mods. Anyway, I wouldn't take less (than $22) for mine but then I'm not trying to sell it. Yes, if he wants to sell it he needs to list all options and mods, mileage, and condition. I just don't think it's too cool to thrash his price #1 if you aren't interested in buying it yourself, and #2 if you don't have all the info on it yet. Just my opinion................
First off people won't buy and won't be interested unless you post pics. Second you can try to sell it at w/e price you want, but depending on the market you are going for 22,500 is to expensive and the KBB wouldn't even get near it, and your mods do not just add on to the price. Good luck though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts