Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im opening this thread up to see how many people would be interested in going paintballing. Im hoping to get a huge meet going, amateurs and pros alike. Everyone is welcomed and I know this can be a great time if we plan ahead.

Ive checked S.C Village's website (http://www.scvillage.com) and to have our own private party we need at minimum of 30 people in attendance, no flakes. Tomorrow I will be calling for more information on private parties and seeing if maybe we can even have lunch there, I will provide a list of prices we can all agree on

The Date: Im looking towards about a month from now, which should be plenty of time for everyone, maybe looking into Saturday, November 11.

But most importantly I want to see how many people are seriously interested, and bring as many people as you'd like, it would help us towards getting a private party going.

If I see that the list is just too short or people are too unsure, then I will let this thread die or plan something with the few people we have, but no private party.

So post up if are into it, comments, concerns, suggestions, etc.. and tomorrow I will show everyone the options provided for us. :waytogo:

·
Registered
218 Posts
sounds interesting. never heard of a pb meet before. might be a good way for me to get to know everyone personally since i haven't been to any meets.

well don't just write me down yet cause i really don't know what'll happen a month from now. but i'll keep checking back for sure. good luck getting them bodies to come!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mayer Kim said:
sounds interesting. never heard of a pb meet before. might be a good way for me to get to know everyone personally since i haven't been to any meets.

well don't just write me down yet cause i really don't know what'll happen a month from now. but i'll keep checking back for sure. good luck getting them bodies to come!
well since I havent seen anyone express interest in it I may not go through with it, I called for a list of prices, (I left the list at home) but never posted up because I dont think I will get enough of a head count from the looks of it, no worries :waytogo:

·
lurking around
5,557 Posts
brocks05taco said:
**** that place. i use to work there as a paintball ref..... enough said.

hahaha...i played there a couple times with big groups of friends and family. was inpressed with the stages and the size of the placs but the service was wack. no offense brocks05taco...but the refs we had were wack....one dude had a limp so we had to wait for his @ss!

·
Registered
909 Posts
tacoboy99 said:
hahaha...i played there a couple times with big groups of friends and family. was inpressed with the stages and the size of the placs but the service was wack. no offense brocks05taco...but the refs we had were wack....one dude had a limp so we had to wait for his @ss!
lol, trust me, none taken. i was a good ref though, ran in there even when it was hairy. And one time (in the north korea field) i had a kid get shot int he chest and he ripped his helmet off and started screaming and crying so i ran across the middle of the field and tackled his ass so he couldnt get shot in the face... of course i got shot like 10 times in the process. so i guess i was a good ref, rofl, dont knwo why i told that story. but man... **** that place.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
if yall wanna get a small group going, i have all day passes including weekends for 20 bucks

i only have 10 though.

includes mask, rental gun, air :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tacoyota said:
if yall wanna get a small group going, i have all day passes including weekends for 20 bucks

i only have 10 though.

includes mask, rental gun, air :)
im down to even just have ten people, if your up for passing around your passes :waytogo:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I know it's kind of far but I know the owner of a indoor paintball place in santa clarita who would give a smoking deal for a private party, hell he might even donate the time free of charge (He owes me a couple of favors) If you dont think it's too far of a drive, let me know and i will call him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts