Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2rz running 7psi but running outta fuel. Have a 340 lph pump and pink top injectors. Seems like the injectors cant keep up. Afrs is like 13.5 in boost and i want atleast 12s. Wondering what injectors are recommended. And looking to up the psi in the future to 10-14psi. Mahalos! 2001 taco

·
Registered
1 Posts
You should be fine with the pinks. I’ve ran 10psi with a 340lph pump and pinks and was holding 11.7 AFR.
But.....if you’re looking for an oem plug and play swap, you can use Mazda RX8 injectors. Now currently that’s what I’m running which I get from my local junk yard. There’s 3 different styles of them,
Red=250cc
Yellow=420cc
Blue=530cc
Yellows are what I have now and have done 15psi with no issue

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should be fine with the pinks. I’ve ran 10psi with a 340lph pump and pinks and was holding 11.7 AFR.
But.....if you’re looking for an oem plug and play swap, you can use Mazda RX8 injectors. Now currently that’s what I’m running which I get from my local junk yard. There’s 3 different styles of them,
Red=250cc
Yellow=420cc
Blue=530cc
Yellows are what I have now and have done 15psi with no issue
Yeah thats what i thought so too about the pink tops, but for some reason its not hitting those numbers. But awesome thanks imma check those mazda injectors out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts