Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took them off my truck cause I traded it in.

$40 shipped

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
dang carl... quick! LoL

btw mazu, any plans for your tundra? if i had a tundra i'd take out the "r" and lift that thing to the sky... :D

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ToyTaco27 said:
Done. Take paypal? :D

yup. send me a PM with your shipping address.:waytogo:

I'll send you a PM with my e-mail addy for paypal.

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
StaticTaco said:
dang carl... quick! LoL

btw mazu, any plans for your tundra? if i had a tundra i'd take out the "r" and lift that thing to the sky... :D

Well I just got it tinted today. I only went for the legal tint.:eek: I don't feel like getting a $200 ticket just for tint. Next is just Line-X. As for lifting it, I'm sending my Donahoe coilovers back to the factory to get them re-built and revalved for the Tundra.:headbang: I don't think I'll be lifting it to the sky cause this truck will probably end up being the "family truck" in the hopefully distant future.:cool:

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
only now I realized that it was you, greenmeanie. :waytogo: Why the name change?

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's a pic I just snapped this morning:

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sale pending....:)

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just receieved payment....

SOLD!!!! :headbang:

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Da*n

I've wanted a set of these for a while but there 65 dollars shipped on Ebay and they want another 25 to ship to a po box. Plus the feedback rating is horrible.

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dude i bought these when they were $85 plus another 25 for shipping. i just wanted to be the first on the island to have them.:D it was almost a year before i saw another taco here with these lenses. it's the price you pay to be different.:waytogo:

·
pho sho!
3,316 Posts
I just bought some from ProCarParts on ebay, I'll let you know how the order goes, but I am shipping it to my home address.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
tam said:
I just bought some from ProCarParts on ebay, I'll let you know how the order goes, but I am shipping it to my home address.
Yes please let me know, There the ones I'm worried about. The've gotten 45 negative Feedbacks in 1 month

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bought from them before. I've always had good service.:waytogo:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts