Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I tried searching for earlier post for this question but couldn't find any..i'm sure this has been talked about, so sorry if this is a re-pete.
I need to change the passenger side rear wheel bearing, I got backed into at the tire area (softly) about 6 months ago and figured that the axle probably got jolted and knocked up my bearings, I'm sure its the bearing cause I got up under the truck (jacked up) and while in D while the wheels are spinning..heard the grinding of the bearings. I searched rockauto and napa and there are different bearings for different applications and still cant figure out the correct bearings I need. my service manual that I downloaded years ago is now nowhere on my CP and I cant find the thumbdrive that I also uploaded it to. I tried on here TW and TN to find links but when I download I cant open the files (they must have cut it off). so I'm basically blind as far as looking in a service manual. I heard that the D side and P side bearings are different among other options, so this is what I have if you can guide me to all parts needed/correct parts required...thanks

2003- 4 Door, Prerunner 5vze, auto, Rear diff lock, of course antilock brakes, but not sure of the carrier size..can only assume that its a common size..6.7 or 8.8 Ring gears

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,661 Posts
As far as I can tell, the OEM part number for both rear axle shaft bearings (the outer ones; at the wheels) is:

90363-40068

1 - 2 of 2 Posts