Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into a setup but i cant remember the name of it. Its similar to a two link with a panhard, but instead of a panhard bar it has a round plate bolted to the back of the axle with two links that bolt to each side of the frame. Anyone know what im talking about? Anybody running it? If so got any pics?

·
Registered
30 Posts
i believe you are refering to a Watts link? could be wrong...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
gumby has one but i dont think anyone has seen a picture of it. I will be running one on my 97.

I actually wouldnt claim either one to be the better of the two. If both of them keep the axle straight with no movement then they are both equal in my book. txtaco said something about it being similar to a 2 link but instead of the panhard bar it has a watts. I wouldnt run a 2 link with a watts link. For one reason and thats all i need. the pinion change. You'd probably end up breaking the watt links or atleast bend them.

·
Registered
835 Posts
minis_r_us said:
gumby has one but i dont think anyone has seen a picture of it. I will be running one on my 97
Some issues came up and I skipped the watts link. I'm running a diagnol link. It works great just does not look as good as the watts link

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am currently running a two link with a track bar, so what i was planning on doing was eliminating the trackbar and putting in a watts link, but i would like to see some pics and read up on the watts link before i just jump right in it. Anyone have any detailed info or interesting pics of the watts link?

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
TXTACO said:
I am currently running a two link with a track bar, so what i was planning on doing was eliminating the trackbar and putting in a watts link, but i would like to see some pics and read up on the watts link before i just jump right in it. Anyone have any detailed info or interesting pics of the watts link?
Best off lookin on the s10 forum or the SSM forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts