Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anybody out there has or knows anything about the djm 3/4 inch drop kit. is it a good kit what about ride quality. i just need some opinions cuz im ready to buy the kit but im a little sketchy about it.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
if youve done the research you would know djm is crap. They build substandard parts and mark them up. I hate to see consumers spend money on that crap

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
tacoturbo95 said:
if youve done the research you would know djm is crap. They build substandard parts and mark them up. I hate to see consumers spend money on that crap
more info please.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Jonathan said:
surf the net. there are tons of people that swear by them. i did my reserach, on f150 forums, dodge, ect. there are a few problems here and there, but its hard to screw up steel blocks and a arms. i will report the quality, my 3/4 should be here in a few days.
Let me know how it is. I want to do a 3/3, just holding back from ordering until see one installed on a Taco.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
theres nothing in the djm kit to be sketchy about, its plain and simple, what you see is what you get, just upgrade to steel blocks when you make the purchase thats all, majority of lowered tacos have it on here, I say go for it, just shop around cause some places will bend you over:waytogo:

·
Flaming Bastard
9,442 Posts
Just do the b/j flip and get some steel blocks. Total cost of the drop is under a hundred bucks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok thats cool im willing to spend the money for it to be done right, i have the 4" blocks, and my springs are cut in the front which i know is not good but, sometimes u have to look good on a budget, anyhow i am preety much prepared to install thedjm kit now. so we'll see what happens. oh and one more thing what are those tapered things that come along with the blocks????!!!

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
The shorter end of an angled block faces the front. I'm getting the 4" steel ones soon but can't seem to find who sells the steel ones besides DJM themselves.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
tacomaman said:
The shorter end of an angled block faces the front. I'm getting the 4" steel ones soon but can't seem to find who sells the steel ones besides DJM themselves.
usually any offroad shop will sell them

·
ct stalker
3,540 Posts
tacomaman said:
I have 4" & 3" DJM steel blocks for sale.....

·
Registered
14,485 Posts
jdmhelix said:
ok thats cool im willing to spend the money for it to be done right, i have the 4" blocks, and my springs are cut in the front which i know is not good but, sometimes u have to look good on a budget, anyhow i am preety much prepared to install thedjm kit now. so we'll see what happens. oh and one more thing what are those tapered things that come along with the blocks????!!!
you might wana go withstock spring before a b/j flip... :waytogo: would be way too low i;d imagine

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts