Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

problem starting truck after installing 7th injector

749 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jack8745 
#1 ·
i installed the urds 7th injector kit on my truck this week. hooked up the wires to the plug and play harness. went to start the truck.after a lot of cranking it finally started. went for a test drive and the truck would not go over 3.5k rpm. after that it didn't want to start. I double checked my connections and I discovered that i had the CAM sensor wires were spliced into the wrong connection. repaired that and the truck still has a long crank to start or it will only start once or twice and then it just cranks with no start. Now once i do get it to start it will drive fin

if i unplug everything then the truck starts just fine.

i have an o2 sensor simulator sharing one of the connections on the harness. it was there before the 7th injector controller with no issues. could this be the problem ?

-MAP A and B are both set to 0
engine currently is set to 3 cylinder 2 stroke (i also tried 6cyl 4 stroke)
vacuum pressure / additional fuel injector are checked

- MAP A will move the blue cursor only at the 500rpm range horizontally when i give it gas and not vertically.
- 95 t100 manual with 97 ecu on it since the supercharger was installed last year
- i read gadgets u-tune and supplement

some one please help me with this :selfbonk:

thanks
-jack

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.