Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Jonathan said:
i want one! i dont care that my head would stick out the top, i ****in want one.
:D How tall are you? Seeing them on the floor of the expo it doesn't look all that bad. Here's someone's photo (that was taken at the expo) that should give some perspective.

Another from the 1st run of TKarts.

Attachments

·
lurking around
5,557 Posts
foofighter said:
Man the boys are gonna be racing these :D
hahahaah...getting the offroading bug again, eh duan?

those are tight:waytogo:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Yeah those things are insane, they're suppose to be organizing a series of Adult races for them... if that ever goes thru and Newline can get their production/backorder issues taken care of I'll be all over it. $6200 race car? You can't get any more travel or any more racing fun for your buck that that... with the exception of class 9 / 11 for the fun anyway, travel not so much. :lol:

Hopefully the Adult series goes thru, otherwise I see these things being another offroad fad like five years ago when everyone had to have a 50.

Here's the link to the specs and more info for those of you that are interested.

www.trophykart.com

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
would he happen to live in the Hills? I saw one on Sunday at the light of Peyton/ Chino Hills pkwy being trailered. It was being pulled by a black HD with some type of sticker on the tailgate. It looked to be a name of some shop and the Tkart had a matching sticker on the body.

·
Registered
600 Posts
The stock one comes with a 10hp motor and can get up to around 45-50mph. There are options to buy i think it was 20hp motor and they have an option for a 50hp motor. The 20 i believe was an extra ~1800 and the 50hp was an ~3k i believe.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Buy a Tundra, they'll fit in the bed of a fullsize.

Different headlight sticker kits will be available for the front clip in the near future. :waytogo:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts