Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
12,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was able to install the spacer, but was unable to really drive it since I had my wifes young cousin with me this weekend. I will say that I love the added hissing of the air rushing through it. It was very easy to install and took about 20 minutes. For the people that doubt these, they have been around for a long time for v8's. This is nothing new. The only thing new is that they make them for our trucks now. Hopefully I will be able to do some hard driving and feel it's performance soon. I only wish I had access to a dyno to see and show the results.

· Premium Member
12,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Besides Gadget, do you know of anyone that has tested them on a dyno? Also, do you now what brand Gadget tested? Just because something adds more hp an torque, doesn't mean the manufacturer is going to build it into the engine. If that was the case, there would be no aftermarket parts. : )

· Premium Member
12,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, I loved the D shaped gasket Toyota used. I've never read anything about replacing them before. Even the TB spacer gaskets were D shaped. They were the paper type, so I cut them round.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.