Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
761 - 775 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
so i read the first 5 pages, would someone give a quick summary on what happened? haha, its seems as tho a few people got their lights

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
so i read the first 5 pages, would someone give a quick summary on what happened? haha, its seems as tho a few people got their lights
Basically they had a decent prototype but didn't perfect it and sent out a small handful but they had issues which they promised to correct. In the end they never corrected the issues and never sent out most of the orders. Everyone gave up on it long ago but I like to bump it up every year around the same time because I think it's funny.

Glad I never bought one, though.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
that's rough. reading back through it was odd how they didn't want any name in the pay to order field. some guys sent personal checks, if those were cashed it should be easy. just seems like these guys made some quick cash. has anyone ever ran a tally of how many people lost their cash?

maybe the guy died? check death records in the sac area with that first name.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
At this point nobody really cares. I think most people agree that they started out with good intentions but then got in way in over their heads and just disappeared.

·
Mambeau / Admin
48,047 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhh ... Kyle's bumped the Pour Guys thread ...

.... a sure sign of spring! ... :clapping:

·
Mambeau / Admin
48,047 Posts
Can I still get one? Where do I send the money

:evil:
Yes! You still stand as much chance of getting one as the original 'investors'! :waytogo:

Just check earlier in this thread for the asking price, lay out that amount in cash, and ....

BURN IT!!!! :eyecrazy: :runaway:

You will then have 'caught up with' the other Pour Guys customers ... :clapping:

:evil:

·
Registered
986 Posts
ouch! I feel bad for those who paid & never got nothing. Glad I got mine from klearz.com :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
for those looking for the clear third brake light check there is a place in canada that i got one threw a few months ago that are great quality and are shipped within a few days

i will try and find out the site for you guys

761 - 775 of 775 Posts