Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
741 - 760 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
I'm starting to get the idea that I'm never going to receive my clear brake light. Anybody else getting worried? :confused:

·
Registered
198 Posts
:funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup: LMAO!!!:funnyup: :funnyup:

So what ever happened from this? Did they get away with screwing everyone?

·
The Stig
3,324 Posts
kyle said:
I'm starting to get the idea that I'm never going to receive my clear brake light. Anybody else getting worried? :confused:

don't worry, i just got mine in the mail today, shipping took a while but it looks great!

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
marcusicp said:
So what ever happened from this? Did they get away with screwing everyone?

yes they did.

·
Eat Me!!!
1,670 Posts
Has it been 3 years??!!?? LMAO. wow. I guess when he decides to come back on here and send them out(lol) ill have a 3rd clear brake light for a truck i don't have anymore. lol dam. wow. i was just surfing here at work and i saw "Pour guys plastix" you know im not even mad anymore. i think its funny. **** if i saw the guy in person i would shake his hand for coming up with the scam. then i would hit em in the face. you know, i wonder if in the beginning, he was actually going to go through with the whole thing and somewhere thorugh it all, he saw that he could screw us or right from the start he was going to screw us.

·
Flaming Bastard
9,442 Posts
I heard these are shipping next week! :headbang:

·
Eat Me!!!
1,670 Posts
Oh ****, i just got it. The first post in this thread was on "04-01-2004, 08:28 AM " WOW. :doah: <!-- / status icon and date -->

741 - 760 of 775 Posts