Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
721 - 740 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
I wonder how you became an engineer at the age of(or before) 18
My neighbor owns 1/3 of this company, He said "why not come work for me when your 18". and I said, I would realy like to be an engineer, not a survayer", he said "I am sure we can work something out". And there I am, Worked from 7-5:45 today.... training is a bitch, but it will be worth it.... they are going to give me a truck... unfortunatly its a silverado, but its free and they pay my gas/insurance and I keep it at my house... so what ever, free 2004 anything is good. In 1 year I get the truck, in 85 days I get the benifits and a nice raise. and untill then I am basicly training. Ohh they also pay my college, well the [censored] that deals with civil engineering/survaying. Any one else have a sweet job? I know ryan looks at tits every sunday for like 8 hours, thats pritty cool.

·
Registered
829 Posts
please allow 1 to 2 weeks (worst case scenario) for delviery...

keep an eye out for other Pour Guys Plastix products to come
Sorry, this just made me laugh..... 1-2 weeks Worst case scenario... lol.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
What? A group buy on clear 3rd brake lights? Im in, who do I send the Money Order to?

Boy Oh Boy I cant wait to get my clear lense... Hows the customer service with PGP guys?

·
This Space For Rent
1,544 Posts
i think it would be so damn funny if the pgp guys actually posted on here. just to see the responses.
I betcha a clear third that they're reading all these posts and laughing their collective azzes off!

·
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
8,493 Posts
i think it would be so damn funny if the pgp guys actually posted on here. just to see the responses.
I betcha a clear third that they're reading all these posts and laughing their collective azzes off!
i know for a fact that at least one of them is NOT doing that.

·
Youngest Member
355 Posts
well, I got one so I actually have the oppurnity to take that bet, sucker
EBAY, BABY!!!

721 - 740 of 775 Posts