Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This Mustang is great fun. Ive replaced everything. Redid the top a few weeks ago. Worked my Tacoma for years it was lots of fun , but a little expensive. Mustangs are cheap on parts. This car breaks constantly . FORD Found On Road Dead. My Tacoma is unreal when it comes to reliability. Thats what I love.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Two good vehicles . My Tacoma I bought for $10,000 twenty years ago. Probably worth 5-6 grand maybe . Look at used Tacomas for $24,000 now . I dont think so . Like Pink Floyd says.........Is there anybody out there. The Mustang was a piece of crap. It cleaned up nice. Paid $1,200 there going up fast.in price hard to find good ones with no rust mine is rust free. Hey Enola lets order a pizza.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Anybody like Momo steering wheels. I do. Re apolstered my seats. still cant spell that word. Red led lights under dash are cool.Surprised me how cool.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,592 Posts
Anybody like Momo steering wheels. I do. ...
I've always preferred "simple" old school steering wheels like the ones Momo offers. I've never been comfortable with fat bulky steering wheels that are all too easy to "miss" when you really need to grab them in a hurry.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Enola , if you read this ,and I suspect you will. Is there any verdict on the oil leak at the oil filter. Mine dripped one drop a day for years , and now its a nickle size. I was reading a post on here that its the gasket on the filter assembly. I dont want to go to Toyota and get the gasket. Just want to use gasket maker. What do you think?

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,592 Posts
If it was me I'd simply replace the gasket with a factory issue replacement.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts