Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 345 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Re: post your drift pic here

it was where my licence plate was until me and a state patrol got into a argument so it on the rear of the truck now:nana:

wtf i see those temp ones in rear windows all the time whats the diff??? o well nice idea tho! put a yota plate up there or somethin i guess

·
Registered
9,300 Posts

No sh!t Chase...nice smoke cloud! If anyone will test the Drift Notch I know you will! :clapping: are you locked up in the rear?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts

I am home now so I can post some pics

Old to new
uhm end of 2004.

this is in july 2006 at a demo.

This was at the end of 2006

And this past year.

and some real drifting in my battle scar hardened drifty beast.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,969 Posts

thanks guys. I am ok. My car is better then my truck but it is still holding me back. I have driven my friends built 240 with the same tire sizes that I run and it has soooooooooooo much more grip then my car. it didnt have a hand brake at the time and he runs only 7psi boost where I run 14psi on my SR20. so any time you lift the car tucks back in really fast unlike the cressida. kind of easier to drift but harder at the same time. i know i would be killing it if he had just a tad more power and a hand brake.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts

beefed you should try sliding your truck we all know you have the best suspension set up :evil:
Thanks, but I don't know about that, I'd have to say Lil Wht Taco probably does now after I did this to the front of his...but now it's time for the rear.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 345 Posts