Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Billet Grill Covers all 3 Holes

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
that looks pretty good firdeezy, ive seen it done before but I forget how good it looks, so simple I never get around to it, I think I may do that this weekend, Im tired of billet grills, need something different

·
Registered
14,486 Posts
4drTACOMA said:
firedaddy did you do a write up on that
nop but its stupidly simple.. there's 4 tabs thjat hold on the emblem.. push then the correct way to release the emblem. then take some very very fine sand paper ie. 1K grit or more and fans it down lightly to give the paint somehtign to ashear to.. then put 3 or 4 vight -medium coats on it with flat black paint:waytogo: takes abotu 45 minutes or so start to finish not including paint dtry time at the end.. and you can drive around withotu it so why not?:shrug:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
im gonna have to say billet as well i love mine from www.grille4u.com ... i had originally bought the one that covers all 3 opening but i f'ed up the install, and had to buy just the center, so be aware that the install is a B-atch for the larger one and personally, i think the black grilles only look good on black trucks even though i have a black truck, i still perfer the chrome ... leave the mesh for the ricers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts