Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody has their own views on what the best brand name of sub is. Which brand is your favorite?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I love JL W6's.. I had 3 10W6's in my car, and they were very accurate and clean, not to mention LOUD. But not cheap!

·
Registered
186 Posts
kicker L7's all the way or cerwin vega jlaudio audiobahn fosgate image dynamics,digital designs theres too many too list from shitty to the best there is a lot off companies that make good products in there higher end models.....IMO

·
Registered
282 Posts
i miss my old 12W6 : (, had that paired to a 301a sounded awesome..

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm gonna say Alumapro hands down......I have a db rating of about 134 with 2 10's and the Alchemeys are sound quality subs...not made for SPL at all.
Adire Audio is really awesome a single 15" Tempest hit 150db. ummmmm.....Image Dynamics subs are really high quality subs.

·
Registered
351 Posts
For my money, I'm real happy with Memphis... Lotta Bump, little space. I'd put them right up with (or above) the JL w series. Buuttt... I have blown several of them.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Rockford Fosgate.

JL's are louder but I like the sound quality of RF better.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i like my 15L7 solobaric. it is loud as hell though. it blew out my back window, and my ears. lol....they are worth the money if u have the space for it. 4.5 cubic feet.

jim

1 - 20 of 22 Posts