Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Z-1 and so far I love it but the steering wheel controls sometimes have a lag time. Does anyone else have this prob? I also have the bluetooth hook up and it works great if anyone was thinking of getting it for themselves.

Mikey

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yeah I am really considering getting the z-1. I have always had pioneer and love their stuff. Right now I have a top of the line (at the time) premier head unit and above it a pioneer 7" flip out lcd connected to thier tv tuner and an xbox. I really like the way the flush mount double dins look and am ready to try to sell my old setup or transplant it into my wifes 4runner and sell her stuff to upgrade. How was the install? Do you have any pics? How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? And I know it has been mildly covered before but have you gotten the dvd playback to work while driving? That's the main thing that has been making me look at the eclipse unit instead.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I paid 1899 for the head unit. I didn't install it myself cuz I have a friend that is into this kinda stuff. He did it for my and also included the steering wheel and ipod and bluetooth install as well. He said it was kinda involved. I also had to get a new amp to power my stock sub in the back. I love the unit it works awesome. It is kinda advanced for me right now. I am used to just turning a radio on and thats it. Once it is dialed in it sounds amazing. There IS a way to watch movies while driving. If you PM me I will tell you how to do it. It is WAY easy.

Mikey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts