Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got my truck "set up" a bit. here is some pictures of her. Hope ya'll enjoy them!!!

Well i decided to go with 285x75r16 BFG All-terrains instead of the nittos and Mickey Thompsons

Yeah it is sittin dirrrty!! (haha what some of us SC n GA guys call the stance of a truck with a leveling kit)

thanks for ya'lls input and all of the time ya'll put in to help me figure stuff out!

Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
That DOES look nice.

How do you like the access cab? I may be in the market for a new Taco and they don't have Access cabs at my local dealership.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That DOES look nice.

How do you like the access cab? I may be in the market for a new Taco and they don't have Access cabs at my local dealership.
i LOVE my access cab! lol right now i am driving my dads Toyota T100 long bed and it is a single cab and i am not a big fan of it! it allows you to be able to access (imagine that) stuff in the back seat easily and allows for some more passengers. i personally think it looks better than the double cabs (no offense to my DCab ppl!) basically it allows u to beable to put stuff where it wont get wet and or damaged, and so much more.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha its ProComp 2.5 inch levelin kit yeah i am too and yes it does indeed rub and it really pisses me off the only thing i need is new rims and that will fix it so im lookin at some MT classic 2s now lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts