Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jonathan said:
thats an exactly copy of my truck, minus the tonneau, a few inches, and a blower:lol:
Your truck was the 1st one I saw when I got on this site. I love the way it looks. :drool: Going to get the tonneau soon, but about the blower, yeah, dont think Im getting that anytime soon. :lol:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sbtaco said:
Looks good who ever did your lights and grill didi a nice job must be a pro:D
And thank you again for helping me.:headbang: Too bad my reflectors look better than yours.:funnyup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Jonathan said:
thats an exactly copy of my truck, minus the tonneau, a few inches, and a blower:lol:
Just paid for Gaylord Tonneau Lid GB. Soon my truck will be a copy like Jonathan's plus few inches and minus S/C.

By the way, which camp site did you go in Santa Barbara? I went camping somewhere near SB like 5 years ago... and I just can't remember every time I plan camping trip.

·
Registered
198 Posts
PAINT THOSE CALIPERS, Then you will be all set:waytogo: Nice XR though, reds the best.

·
Registered
229 Posts
TacoDub said:
El Captain, about 25 mins north of SB.
Very nice beach...never camped there, but have camped at Refugio Beach, about 10 mins north.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Xrundan said:
Very nice beach...never camped there, but have camped at Refugio Beach, about 10 mins north.
Oh yeah, My parents and grandparents have camp there for 20 years, now its been El Cap for the last 5 years. Great place to camp.:waytogo:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts