Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Man, i have looked for sometime, yet i have not found anyone atthis point .....the best thing to do is to get an electric fan to replace the power robbing clutch fan setup . I have emailed unorthadox racing, they are do to have an entire set of products for the tacoma middle this year.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i figured unorthodox would finally come around. as far as the electric fan i'm looking at the flex-a-lite black magic fan, but i just read the new MT and now flex-a-lite has a new dual electric fan for the tacoma. i want to research further to see the price and performance ratio, the dual just looks good and i'm sure is the better of the two. my mechanic finally got my lc. e. clutch kit and flywheel installed, test drive was impressive, but they SCRATCHED both doors, i'm so p#@$%d. so it's in the body shop today and i'm beside myself. new exhaust and lc. e. shifter in the makes.......can't stop.......got to.....keep.....going.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I hear that, i have recently decided on the flex-a-lite replacment for the universal i have . More room , you know what i mean ? The only problem is that i cannot find anyone that sells it as of yet.
As soon as i find one i will purchase it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as soon as unorthodox produces like tacomaspeed was saying you'll get pulleys. i think your pulleys are the same as the 2.4. so everyone is happy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts