Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts for 01-04 Tacoma (bumpers, upper&lower arms, rack&pinion. . . lots of pics!)

All of the following parts came from a 2003 PreRunner, V6, Double cab. The truck only had 19K miles so that applies to all the parts listed unless otherwise specified. . . .

I'll post prices but I'm willing to negotiate. . .

I live in Fresno CA. I'm willing to ship anything although buyer would need to pay for shipping. . . . Let me know where you live and I can give shipping costs for any of the stuff upon request. . . .

1. Front bumper (with green trim): $100

2. Rear chrome step bumper (dent in chrome and plastic): $40

3. Rear bumper mounts: $10

4. Upper control arms: $110 for both (75% off dealer price of $440)

5. Lower control arms w/ knuckes, discs, calipers, backing plates, brake pads (w/ 14k miles): $550 for both (over 75% off dealer price of $2,258)

6. Rack and pinion: $235 (75% off dealer price of $940)

7. Stock swaybar (with links): $115 (50% off dealer price of $225)

8. Stock skid plate (some scratches and minor denting): $60 (75% off dealer price of $240)

9. Stock body mounts: $40

10. Performance Acceccories 3" body lift blocks: $30 (I also have most of the bolts, brackets, and insturctions to install it.)

11. 4Crawler 2" body lift blocks: $40

12. Rear gap guards: $10

13. Mud flaps (perfect condition): $25 (per pair) (one rear mudflap bracket was cut. That pair is $10.)

14. Windshield washer reservoir: $15

15. Antenna: $10

16. Ashtray: $5

17. Cut center console: $10 (This center console has the cupholders cut off. It would only be useful for replacing the lids or ashtray of your own console.)

18. Brake light brush guards: $40 (The brackets were tweaked a little but they're still mountable.)

[/color]

·
Waxed to Perfection
5,658 Posts
Re: Parts for 01-04 Tacoma (bumpers, upper&lower arms, rack&pinion. . . lots of pics!

How is the trim pieces at the seat bottom facing the doors look? (1) screw (bolts thru to the plate) and the seat back adjusting lever knob has to come of to remove these. And how much you want for both sides? shipped 19475

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Re: Parts for 01-04 Tacoma (bumpers, upper&lower arms, rack&pinion. . . lots of pics!

How much for bumper shipped to 92802?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

How is the trim pieces at the seat bottom facing the doors look? (1) screw (bolts thru to the plate) and the seat back adjusting lever knob has to come of to remove these. And how much you want for both sides? shipped 19475
I'm sorry, but I have no clue what you're talking about. Could you start by specifying the item you're interested in.

How much for bumper shipped to 92802?
Which bumper, front or rear? . . .

The front would be $25. The rear bumper would be $27.

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts

i want the rack. Dont need tie rods so how cheap would you sell it. I need it a bunch cheaper then what your asking. pm me if you want.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

i want the rack. Dont need tie rods so how cheap would you sell it. I need it a bunch cheaper then what your asking. pm me if you want.
I thought I put it at a pretty fair price. Before I make it "a bunch cheaper", I think I'll tr my luck on ebay or Craig's list. . . . If it doesn't go there, then I'll send you a pm to make me an offer.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts

I'm in the same boat. If you want to go any cheaper, I'll be next after Pimpintacoma.

-Lex

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts

I thought I put it at a pretty fair price. Before I make it "a bunch cheaper", I think I'll tr my luck on ebay or Craig's list. . . . If it doesn't go there, then I'll send you a pm to make me an offer.
sounds good to me.

·
Registered
903 Posts

how much for the turn signals in the front bumper shipped to 90621

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

how much for the turn signals in the front bumper shipped to 90621
I haven't pulled them out to weigh them. I would prefer to sell them along with the bumper. But if I can't do that in a few weeks, then I'll get back to you about that.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I'll take the front bumper for 125 shipped to 92054 (Oceanside) if thats cool?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I'll take the front bumper for 125 shipped to 92054 (Oceanside) if thats cool?
I sent you a pm.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have any of the wiring for 2003 Tacoma? It was all electric then I started switching doors back lights and messed up wires .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts