Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have painted everything i could under the hood (with fusion spray paint and clear coat i used that on al ive personaly painted it holds the best) ive also painted my a/c controls, the piece around my window controls, rear door handles, and a couple other things but how do you guys think itll look to paint the silver part around the cup holders blue (the color of my truck or Black???????

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
y not hell the things ive painted eneryone loves the look of it i just thought it would look good also

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it wouldnt let me put them on here imma put them on my space right fasxt and then post the website

·
Registered
835 Posts
My personal opinion is if it comes out of a rattle can it should not be used on a 24k truck....

Spend a few bucks and get it done right with real paint and clear coat

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gumby said:
My personal opinion is if it comes out of a rattle can it should not be used on a 24k truck....

Spend a few bucks and get it done right with real paint and clear coat
the way i did it one body shop asked which body shop did it for me and asked how much it costed so im geussin i did a good job on it

·
Banned from Auto*****s.co
2,790 Posts
I think it looks good... would I do it to my truck... prolly not... but whatever floats your boat. :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
BIGBUFF87 said:
the way i did it one body shop asked which body shop did it for me and asked how much it costed so im geussin i did a good job on it
I can see three or four different shades though out the pictures I know the camera might be reason for some of that but but you can see the color difference between the grill and engine cover.

Its just my opinion though

·
Registered
136 Posts
I like the blue LEDs on the driver side. Do those have a switch or can you make them come on when you open the door- like the stock lighting?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ian01 said:
I like the blue LEDs on the driver side. Do those have a switch or can you make them come on when you open the door- like the stock lighting?
switch and i can turn on a music module so...

·
Registered
393 Posts
I think it looks pretty good!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
maybe on a bsp since the black wouldnt clash so much with the interior...just dont think that blue goes well with the interior

1 - 18 of 18 Posts