Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going up to Jax at the end of the month to order my '07 BSP X-Runner.
Wifey hooking it up, her g-ma works for SouthEast Toyota Distributors, her son (wifey'e uncle) said to call him two weeks before I come up from Miami. $1000 below dealer cost ain't bad.........:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lowering, wheels, forced induction.....the usual. ;)
Where in Ft. Laudy do u live? I just moved to Pembroke Pines last week. Test drove the blue '05 at World Ford. Seen quite a few X's in the area.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, I thought about RR, but the BSP is gonna look P-I-M-P with the wheels I have in mind.

·
Registered
229 Posts
EagleKeeper said:
Going up to Jax at the end of the month to order my '07 BSP X-Runner.
Wifey hooking it up, her g-ma works for SouthEast Toyota Distributors, her son (wifey'e uncle) said to call him two weeks before I come up from Miami. $1000 below dealer cost ain't bad.........:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Shoot man, thats he way to do it!! But you should get the RED.lol. like EVERYONE always says, you WILL love the truck. Welcome to the community.:waytogo:

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
Sweet rims.:waytogo:

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Boa6t9r said:
Wow, you only got it for $1K less, hope you got some more discounts.
he said 1k under dealer cost. if i remember when i bought mien i got it for 500 under invoice which was like 23,000 so im assumign hes getting his for around 22 ish.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want the extra rubber for when I go to the track. More sidewall=improved lateral grip. I plan on trying one or two road course events for fun, plus I just really like the Classic's.

·
Registered
370 Posts
im so close to seeling my S for a X. I went to go try them out today at the dealership and the last one pulled out right when i pulled in. Cant find any as low as 23K in san diego. espically for a new one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts