Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
No shlt!! I was just talkin to some people at slamfest about how Brian and I held it down CT style at a few of the shows in '05.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
ComaJoe said:
he's been missed!!!
by who??!?!?!?!? :evil:

no ... he was a cool guy, i think i compare every hamburger i eat to the ones his mom made for us at the Ben T Davis meets :cry:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
haha damitt you guys are gonna make me tear up! oh btw, willis i make a version of my moms hamburgers now thats even better. oh yes, its true. just moved back to the tampa bay area after living in northwest florida for about 2 years. was really surpised to see old friends on my front door step after being here for 2 weeks. thanks a lot comajoe for stopping by and redrunner for spotting me, it really means something to me. we'll have to definetly chill sometime.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
hahahaha ... i was wondering if there was a reasoning behind joes post ... im thinking a "welcome back brian" hooters meet should be in the works ASAP :shrug:

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
:exactly: I'm down for whatever!

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
damn ... i was thinking ... are joe, tyler, and me the only ones that are left from the old skool?? (locally)

·
[]D [] []D
22,705 Posts
willis said:
damn ... i was thinking ... are joe, tyler, and me the only ones that are left from the old skool?? (locally)
hey hey i was at the tampa meet in june 03 buddy... im old skool...

dude brian!!!! we miss you man.. i was just in florida too for slamfest you bastard! :lol:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
willis said:
hahahaha ... i was wondering if there was a reasoning behind joes post ... im thinking a "welcome back brian" hooters meet should be in the works ASAP :shrug:
:exactly:I up for it. I was just pming Brian a few days ago.
Welcome back! Just keep his away from any pocket bikes! j/k :lol:

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Brian- what's new... how's the truck- I thought yours was one of the sickest on this site- it was the first one I put on my desktop... anyways It's good to see that the east costers are a close knit fam... good to see you back, mang!

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
lmao -- thats what using a butterfly knife as a spatula does.

trust me, they taste much better than they look!

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
if i remember correctly ... the butterfly knife came after brett tried to get him to use a random stick laying on the ground ... yes in deed GOOD TIMES !!

·
Registered
502 Posts
OMG... I remember that house! I remember all of his dawgs too... Oh the good old memories... The stereo system I bought off him, the dayz we graduated and all the late nights we... Oh sorry, too much detail... Welcome back! PM me when your in NPR...

ComaJoe said:
anyone remember this guy??? :meemee: :clapping: :headbang: :waytogo:

(that's me on the left obviously)

he's been missed!!!

-ComaJoe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts