Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm really not the street racer, or the "looking for a race kinda guy" but,
I was headed home tonight from work, when a late 90's mustang kept trying to race me. It got to the point to where I got sick of him and I fell for it. We had a red light, as it turned green we took off. It was even at first, then I started to pull away in third gear. I have to admit, I had a huge smile on my face. I have no idea what he had done to his stang, but I have a very basic tune with a custom intake and exhaust. I must admit, I am confident in my X now. But like I said before, I'm reallly not a street racer.

On a side note, I will be going to Moroso on the 25th of this month. Anyone from south florida are welcome to meet me there.

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
Sounds like somewhere there is a stang owner that is a little upset tonight.Was it the 5.0 or 4.6.? Anyway, good kill man.:waytogo:

·
Registered
41 Posts
i know the feeling but i took my stick X to the track just 5 days after i got it and i beat a 5.0L stang by 3 links in the 1/4 dont member the time but i know i won hehe (and also the guy thought i sprayed em with nos hahah,but it was COMPLETELY stock)

·
Tacorpulent HP
2,306 Posts
nice! well, im going to Infineon one of these wednesdays, and ill get raped by my friend's evo, but my friend with an rsx-s will be a good race!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts