Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

2441 - 2460 of 2468 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to the forum. Ive done a bunch of forum research. So far ive only gotten bigger tires. Im looking for a little more clearance. I was thinking spindles and add a leaf. But maybe just a 2 inch 4 crawler body lift. Just looking for sole feed back.

·
Registered
144 Posts
This has been a long time coming, but I finally got around to lifting my 5 lug! :clapping:
When I got it, Stock

B/J flip and 3" blocks (Dont mind the stack, it was a joke and just standing there for the picture:looney:)

Day Star 1.5" coil spacer, and 205/75s on 15" Jeep wheels

·
Registered
7 Posts
Help!

I am trying to lift my 99 tacoma 5 lug 2wd with coil spacers. The only size coil spacers I can find online are the daystar 1.5' spacers until today I found these prothane 2.5' spacers (prothane part no. 1181701). When I see the instructions though it looks like the spacer sits right over the spring with nothing holding it but the pressure of the spring. That sounds a little unsafe, is anyone familiar with prothane? Any thoughts? (site will not allow me to post link or attach the instructions)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I got my lift from beefed 2" coils and rear aal. Enough to clear the 22's. Just finishing up the turbo.

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
Well I used to be on this forum all the time when I had my old Tacoma so here she is with the 3 inch body lift 6 inch fabtech 32 inch tires on 16 inch dick cepek rims and a bajabumpers front bumper
But now I just recently got back into a Tacoma after owning an 06 Honda accord v6 coupeauto, an 05 g35 sedan 6mt, and a 08 VW r32 dsg. I picked up this 99 Tacoma 5lug 5 speed 4cyl with 27x8.50 on back and an add a leaf
And today I picked up a set of 06 Rubicon moan wheels with some worn out good year MTR 245/75/16s

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
You're fitting 30's with a 3" spindle lift and a 1" spacer? Speed bumps must smash those fenders to death!

Keep that bad boy lifted.. it's too bad there aren't many 5-luggers lifted anymore.

2441 - 2460 of 2468 Posts