Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody try those nozzle lites in place of their windshield washer squirters? I had them on for a couple of months till they both broke! I think they don't clear the cowl panel enough, the OEM ones have a 90 degree bend on them and the lighted ones are straight. I bought them from this guy on E-Bay, when I told him what happened he offered to sell me another set for cost, hmmmmmm let me think... NO! too many around here now anyway.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was interested in getting some of those myself, but I stopped for the same reason. Too many people have them. I mean, they look cool in the auctions, but I wonder how they'll really look. Will they look cheesy? Most likely. Would they look like I just picked them up for $2.50 at Trak Auto? Most likely. Would that score me any points if I took my vehicle into a competition? Not likely.

I left them alone. It doesn't surprise me that you noticed a lack of function. It's rare these days when things designed for style actually function like they should.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found they did attract a lot of attention, most just curiosity. I think there may even be issues with our friends in law enforcement, which none of us needs, I just got a $160.00 speeding ticket, and that was in daylight without little look at me lights on the hood.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Haha, i know what you mean, i just got one recently too $104 for 95 in a 60. Wa - Cowlitz County : (. He also told me about how the altezza tails for my 00 are illegal i was like... uh... i guess.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Nah! Altezza lights are LEGAL! If they've got DOT stamped on, they're fine. I had a state trooper try to tell me otherwise, then I showed him the DOT stamp. He shut right up. heheh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts