Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good to find this board.

Hello everyone, new guy here from San Diego. I just traded in my 05 F150 for a nice 06 Tacoma Double Cab with the Sport Package.

Took me a few days to get used to the size(much smaller than the F150) and I am LOVING this truck. Much more friendly around town and in parking lots, more power, better controls, and the thing just looks so damn sexy.

I am not planning any upgrades...yet. I am happy with what Toyota decided to engineer.

Anyway, all that is subject to change assuming my budget allows and the desire arrives.

So....nice to have found this place and I look forward to meeting some of you guys that are local.

Later,

Jeff:headbang:

·
Registered
14,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
BeefTaco, thanks for the tip. I will try my best to get out there. It will be nice to meet some fellow enthusiasts.

Where is this thread located, I did and seach and didnt see it?

Jeff

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
Do you have pics from this meet? I can't seem to find them, the link might be broken.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Welcome to CT! :waytogo:

This is what I predict for you...you'll introduce yourself sincerely, you'll jump on CT at work frequently, you'll get horney, you'll make pee jokes, you'll substitute getting laid on certain weeknights for taking pictures of your dinner, you'll get horney make more pee jokes causing you to get banned, you'll secretely monitor threads made for you, you'll realize you miss us and can't live w/o us. :loveeyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts