Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone... I've been lurking on the forums for a little over a month now, and now can say I am the proud owner of an 06 RR X-Runner. The color is very supposedly very rare up here in canada, so I had to get mine brought in from a dealership in Ontario. Still a rare truck here in Canada because Toyota only started selling them here in 06, from what I've read, they've been out in the US from 05. I picked it up on Friday evening and only mod so far is putting on my HID kit from my old civic (same bulb type). Tonneau cover was an added option, but is still in shipping. Booked in next week for some yellow foglight protection film.

Today, I entered a car show cause it was so clean, and ended up taking home a trophy for "Best Sport Truck/SUV"... not bad for its first day...

Anyways, here are some pics, not that u guys care, you've all seen a stock XR before... :silly: You guys have a great forum here, and I'll be sticking around...

5000K HID's and the decent cutoff with the stock lenses:

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
Nice Truck & welcome to CT:waytogo:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

hiflyer said:
fill out your profile, so we know where you're from in canada

there's not too many up here!
I just did, and I noticed from yours that you are from where I'm from! :clapping:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hiflyer said:
where'd you get yours from? Heninger or country hills?
I got it from CH.

Hope everyone goes easy on me, I'm new to this whole truck thing. Here's what I left behind for the XR:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts