Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need some one to take pictures with a good camera. but here are the new wheels. 17x8 +35 front on 215/45/17 DZ101 and 17x9 +35 rear with 225/45/17 DZ101. Rolled the fenders out back a little which totally f's up the fenders because of the way the fenders are on the inside. I was not trying to pull them, just roll the lip up but because the inner fender connects to the outer fender at such a low point, it didnt come out perfect as planned. And the front are GMG in stead of black because the sponsor sent a pair of 17x8 GMG and a pair of 17x8 in black and only 4 rims where at my teammates house instead of all 12 wheels. so for now they will not match in color until I get the rest of my rims.

Attachments

· Registered
871 Posts
Re: new wheels on my truck

i did the same when i rolled my fenders just not as severe its barely noticable.

· Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

Chris D. said:
wheels look like they're gonna rub in the rears..
fenders are rolled, they wont rub, havent rubbed. i plan on lowering it one more inch to get the tire closer to the fender. its on flex-a-form fiberglass leaf springs and 3" steel DJM blocks at the moment.

edit:
here is a back side shot

i have bigger res pictures if someone wants to host them.

· ADMlNAHATER
41,689 Posts

tacomaman said:
Rear bumper looks good colormatched.
thanks..

Strange in thing about the trucks that came with the color keyed option that the front bumpers match, but the rears were crome..

either that or they got hit and crome was the cheaper way out?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.