Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

ScanGauge II Group Purchase...Ready to ship, no long wait times....

Product Intro:
As of 11/1/07, Linear Logic added over 25 new features to this already highly advanced diagnostic tool, including allowing vehicles to run their own dyno test, yes, that's right you can view the Horsepower of your own vehicle.

This 3 in 1 tool allows the user to scan for DTC's (Diagnostic Trouble Codes), serves as an unintrusive set of gauges, and allows the user to track fuel consumption, and costs relating to trips, vacations, etc. To say this is all the ScanGauge II does would be an understatement.

I knew this product was legit once I put in our Mustang GT. Not intrusive at all, and it just plugs into my OBDII Port. I was able to match the gauges with my interior to give it a OEM look. I later found out that there are intake/exhaust/headers manufacturers who use the ScanGauge II to test the effectiveness of their own products (Air Intake Temp/HP/Fuel Savings/etc).

Below you'll find a list of features for the ScanGauge II along with the Group Purchase Details.

Product Features:
**View the Horsepower of your Vehicle**
One of the Most Advanced Diagnostic Tools on the Market
Applicable on Most Vehicles from 1996 - Present
Reads & Clears Trouble Codes
Simple Plug-In Installation - Takes only Minutes
Vehicle Specific Gauges
Reads Conditions that Set the Trouble Codes
**Turns off Check Engine Light**
View Cost Per Mile/Cost Per Trip
Tells you when Vehicle is Ready to Pass OBDII Testing
Make and Store Up to 10 Rewriteable Codes to Send to Vehicle Computer
7 Standard Screen Colors & a Custom Setting w/63 Possible Color Choices
Displays Fuel Economy & Fuel Rate
Fuel Rate out to 1/100th Per Gallon/Liter
Displays Up to 4 Vehicle Parameters at any Given Time
Displays Battery Voltage
Displays Coolant & Air Intake Temps.
Displays Engine Speed (RPM) & Vehicle Speed (MPH)
Displays Manifold Pressure - Available on Most Vehicles
Displays Engine Load
Displays Throttle Position & Ignition Timing
Displays Open/Closed Loop
Perfect for Calculating Fuel Economy & Miles Driven on Long Trips
Displays Several Speed/Distance/Fuel/Temperature Settings
Simple On-Screen Operation

Group Purchase Details & Instructions:
* Price: $149.95 (Includes S/H to ALL 50 STATES AND P.R.)
* No additional S/H to HI or AK
* All International buyers please call/email/pm for S/H Quote
* Item ships within 48 business hours of purchase
* Coupon Code: CTSG2
* Link to our site for this product: http://www.socalmotorsports.com/products/productID/2025
* 30 Day Money back Guarantee (Less our S/H costs)
* Group Purchase will run through the end of the year

As always, feel free to post questions in this thread, call/email/PM us and we'll get right back to you.

Thank you again for all of the support you've shown SoCal Motorsports over this last year. You ALL ROCK!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

S

·
0 Posts
any chance there will be something for us who have the scangaugeII already? perhaps an upgrade GB?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
beastbluetaco: Smart man!!! This is a a gift that keeps on giving.

fire931: The cable is in case you want to switch the ScanGauge II out into another vehicle. That way you just plug it in and when you want to switch vehicles, just unhook it at the unit, instead of the OBDII Port.

Any other questions just let me know.

Talk to you all soon, and have a great holiday weekend!!!!

John

Christmas present to myself...:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure. I'm actually surprised nobody else has asked me that question. I'll check this out and get back to y'all. Hopefully we'll have an answer by Monday or Tues.

Thanks for the question, and we'll post the answer soon.

John

any chance there will be something for us who have the scangaugeII already? perhaps an upgrade GB?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of course it is ;)

Seriously though, this is $20 less than purchasing it from them directly, and is the lowest price we're allowed to sell at for a Group Purchase. All orders include expedited s/h to USA.

Talk to you all soon,

John

ok guys... so havnt done much price checkn but tell me is this a good price??

S

·
0 Posts
scangauge.com has them for: 169.95 with shipping.... so socalmotorsports GB has them for 20 dollars cheaper....which is a good little deal....(NOT GREAT)....but for those who wanted to get one 20 dollars is just enough convincing power......i bought mine the last time the GB was in effect....

·
Registered
867 Posts
is this a universal piece? meaning it will work on my 04 v6?

·
This Space For Rent
1,544 Posts
Yeah, it'll work on your 2004. It will work on any car with an OBDII port. Bump for John from SoCal Motorsports! Long time no talk, how ya doing, man?

·
QA1 Founding Father
4,471 Posts
do you have an idea of how long you guys are going to be offering this deal?... i definitly want one but right now is sooooo not a good time

1 - 20 of 136 Posts