Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the jeferson parish sherifs office benifit top 100 car show.
it will be on saturday october 28th from 8 am until 4 pm at clearview mall behind sears in the parking lot. hopefully this time it is more than just me brian and ruben.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
05x-runner said:
this is the jeferson parish sherifs office benifit top 100 car show.
it will be on saturday october 28th from 8 am until 4 pm at clearview mall behind sears in the parking lot. hopefully this time it is more than just me brian and ruben.
i will be asking off for this so count me in

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool man lets se how many we can get. oh yeah bring brandi so shari can have somewone to talk to.

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
Same here, but its still a little to far out to tell....

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'll probably go. That is if I stay on the same shift I am working right now. But, I have work at 12 noon that day. So, I can only stay for a couple hours. What time are ya'll showing up there? 8 a.m.?

·
Registered
667 Posts
morcheez said:
i believe we will be arriving at 7:30 to be exact.....kinda early yikes!:doah:
Any particular place ya'll are going to meet at? I know the clearview mall very good. Just tell me a spot and I will meet ya'll there. :waytogo: I really can't wait to meet you guys. It's long overdue. :funnyup:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
morcheez said:
well the show is in the back by sears i believe...so just look for the two xrunners i guess hah
yeah it will be me and brian just look for the black ram air transam with yellow graphics parked next to a blue and a black x runner

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
drinks lawn chairs brandi and her hot friends just joking and how about som towomba pasta. that stuff was rolling the othernite. dont forget to send the check to miss pam.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
well i can bring drinks and some chairs and brandi will be meeting me but i dont know about the hott friends or the toowoomba pasta...that stuff is pretty good though haha...how was the alice springs chicken? and i sent the check yesturday so we should be set to go...hopefully it will be a day like today that would be sweet

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
well u can count me out nick....my dang boss scheduled me to work and he is on vacation and there is no one who can work for me...i wasnt the only one either another guy had to go to a wedding and he was also scheduled ....guess since he is on vacation he figures he can screw us over ...he wont even answer his phone ....:mad: i am so pissed ....i know one thing though he owes me 15 bucks

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it starts at 8 am you dont have to stay the whole time if you get atrophy i will accept it for you and bring it to you just show up in the morning

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yeah, I have work at 12, but I will probably still show up for a few hours. Can't wait to meet you guys. Is there anybody else from the New Orleans area going. I know there are more than just the 3 of us that live in the New Orleans area. :shrug:

Hey, does it cost anything to enter the show?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
well i guess i will think about it...i would have to leave at like 1 so that would kinda suck ...and i will be one tired mofo since i work tomorrow , fri, sat and sunday .:brickknoc...ahh i cant believe this crap...my boss is freakin retarded

1 - 20 of 33 Posts