Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys..i'm new to this site..heard about it from a friend of mine..but I've got a 96 cobalt blue pearl taco and I haven't done much to it but I wanted some advice on hooking it up. Not only that but I'm female..so i guess thats kind of different for this site!! Anyway...I've done a little bit of work on it..so I wanted to post up a pix..how do i do that?

·
Registered
232 Posts
welcome to the site! we have the same year and color taco! =) anyway...tell me what you're done so far...

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Welcome.
The easiest way I found to get a picture hosted online is to go to <a target="_blank" href=http://www.momentoffame.com/add_mof.html?id=172> HERE </a> and add your picture then you can link to it in your profile screen.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Welcome to the site. We hope you find it useful, and more importantly: FUN!

Funny that you should ask about the easiest way to post photos of your Taco. The owner gallery system was just announced tonight and is available for to peruse and request an account to upload your own photos. So, go check it out over in the gallery section, under "Owner Gallery"

Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
78 Posts
welcome to this golden site. ask these guys anything about tacos (even if you think it's a stupid question - ask anyway they don't mind). good luck with your truck.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Welcome to the site. It seems that this site is growing rapildly fast which we love. I think maybe the world is finally relizing that Mini Trucks are hear to stay and that they kick ass. I got/get sooo sick of people saying to me about our old trucks and this one " Why would take a perfectly good truck and slam it and render it useless?" I would tell them it is my own taste and my taste in my opinion has always been the best that that is the way God intended Mini Trucks to look, they look at me weird, like I am crazy or something.

1. Steak: Filet Mignon
2. Mini Trucks: Toyota and nothing else would ever come close
3. Exotic cars: Ferrari and Lamborghini
4. Dogs: Minitature Doxens, our baby is named Charlie and yes he's slammed

My wife always tells me I have Cavier and wine taste on a beer and prezel income ha ha ha !

Later,
Pete & Sheryl Roberts
01 Tacoma SR5 extra cab
"Goldfinger"

" Do you expect me to talk Goldfinger, No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die! "
I love that line from the movie!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts