Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
jose i think they are just random long bolts to hold them together lol. i asked jerry and gary the dont know f any bolt like that thats in your supension.

lol

is your ride an stiffer? did you installt he new shocks yet? when i put mine in we had to sand away at the edges of the lower arm to get it in it was like to thick. but its in now. taking the ssawy bar out just makes it lean more to the sides. i liket and im not putting mine back on.

oh yea do you rub on the fenders at all????

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Trtle said:
jose i think they are just random long bolts to hold them together lol. i asked jerry and gary the dont know f any bolt like that thats in your supension.

lol

is your ride an stiffer? did you installt he new shocks yet? when i put mine in we had to sand away at the edges of the lower arm to get it in it was like to thick. but its in now. taking the ssawy bar out just makes it lean more to the sides. i liket and im not putting mine back on.

oh yea do you rub on the fenders at all????
Haha ok well I didn't use them so I figured I didn't need them.

I haven't got new shocks yet. I'm in arizona right now, I'm go back friday. I'm trying to find an offroad store over here but can't find one near by.

By ride is stiffer, a lot stiffer actually. My stock suspension sucked haha. I think it'll ride a lot better once I get my new shocks.

I don't rub at all, not even on a full lock. I haven't felt it rub at all since I put them on. Have you got your tires yet? We might go to lake perris saturday if I get my shocks on. Lets roll

lilgreentaco said:
Cool I'll try it out :waytogo:

Does anyone know what these are for?

They came with my lift I got from Trtle but I dont know what its for. He doesnt know what they're for either...but he said he had the same bolts on his lift. Anyone know what theyre for?? :shrug:
hahha those are my nuts and bolts i used them to hold the bushings and junk to the a-arms or something i forgot

you know what i have not gotten my tires yet lmao. but check this my paycheck has like 20 hours over time!!!!!!!!!!

so i SHOULD have 31x10.5 bfg allterrain ko's by the freaking weekend. and then its over to garys :D then i have to save for shocks. and crap of that nature.

i might ot install my rear shackles... i kinda like my truck high in the front. i do want to get a leaf pack... so im iffy on what i want to do.

im busy sat. i was supposed to go to the camping meet but im not anymoreand i have 2 birthday parties top attend and a bunchof petty sht like that. sigh. ima busy personand i dont even know it. :rolleyes:

plus michael might be cruising on by this weekend and hes buying my fenders and im installing my glass fenders woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion starter · #27 ·
htioki said:
the back is not lifted? so it's not necessary to lift the back to make it even?
The back is stock height, the front of my truck sat about 2.5" lower than the back so the 3" lift just basically evened it out.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
kevinthefawker said:
hahha i couldnt make up my mind for the past year thats why i left it at stock height hahahaha best of both worlds in a way hahaha
If you make up your mind and decide to lift it, I have a buddy who is trying to get rid of some 31's for 100 bucks. They're pep boys tires tho....dakotas I think they're called. They look somewhat like the BFG A/T.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Trtle said:
you know what i have not gotten my tires yet lmao. but check this my paycheck has like 20 hours over time!!!!!!!!!!

so i SHOULD have 31x10.5 bfg allterrain ko's by the freaking weekend. and then its over to garys :D then i have to save for shocks. and crap of that nature.

i might ot install my rear shackles... i kinda like my truck high in the front. i do want to get a leaf pack... so im iffy on what i want to do.

im busy sat. i was supposed to go to the camping meet but im not anymoreand i have 2 birthday parties top attend and a bunchof petty sht like that. sigh. ima busy personand i dont even know it. :rolleyes:

plus michael might be cruising on by this weekend and hes buying my fenders and im installing my glass fenders woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's cool, you've been riding on your stocks for a while huh?

Your truck looks good how it is, and if you like the prerunner look then you're good. I want mine 3 inches higher all the way around.

Let me know when you get your tires. We'll go out somewhere to beat your truck up hahaha.

downey upper and lower arms and coilovers :D still in the most likely but maybe stage haha

they funny thing is i might have that before my freaking tires lmao!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.