1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Yellow reminds me of pee :puke:

·
Registered
536 Posts
its unfortunate that some of the PIAA doesn't make h10 ion yellow bulbs... those work so great in the fog...

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Not really my style. I like the matchingness (I don't even know if that's a word..?) of the headlights and the foglights. 2 bright yellow fog lights would look kinda odd against the rest of the front end.

·
Registered
533 Posts
RedXrunner said:
2 bright yellow fog lights would look kinda odd against the rest of the front end.
... Agreed, and in any of the X colors as well.

Now if it were shading of the lens, that might be different. Once I do the blackout headlight mod, the fogs might stick out just a tad more than I'd like, so if I could shade the lens, I would, not much, but just enough to tone it down a bit.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
i have nokya hyper yellow bulbs in my fogs right now. for those who dotn get it yellow is the best color to use when in heavy fog or rain because of the wave lengths of the color yellow it penetrates airborn vapors better. so its a function thing. kinda why all lexus have had yellwo fogs for years.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I've always liked the Super White on Yellow from the Lexus... So that was the 1st mod I did.. I can't imagine dishing out more money to buy new fog light housing units.. Just get Nokya bulbs or covers.. Better yet, use the holiday saran wrap and you can make one green and one red.. ROFL..

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Zigen said:
I've always liked the Super White on Yellow from the Lexus... So that was the 1st mod I did.. I can't imagine dishing out more money to buy new fog light housing units.. Just get Nokya bulbs or covers.. Better yet, use the holiday saran wrap and you can make one green and one red.. ROFL..

:lol: lol:waytogo:

·
Registered
536 Posts
vtechthis said:
i have nokya hyper yellow bulbs in my fogs right now. for those who dotn get it yellow is the best color to use when in heavy fog or rain because of the wave lengths of the color yellow it penetrates airborn vapors better. so its a function thing. kinda why all lexus have had yellwo fogs for years.
only problem with this is that Nokya bulbs suck... they're cheap korean knockoff PIAA's (cheap as in very weak filiment, not price as they are overpriced for what they are). :(

·
Registered
157 Posts
Korova said:
... Agreed, and in any of the X colors as well.

Now if it were shading of the lens, that might be different. Once I do the blackout headlight mod, the fogs might stick out just a tad more than I'd like, so if I could shade the lens, I would, not much, but just enough to tone it down a bit.
Maybe some cheap window tint from pep boys would give just enoughe shade and might look pretty nice with the head light mod??:shrug:

·
Registered
502 Posts
I really can't complain with Nokya, I've used their products for years.. Ever since I found out thir light bulbs closely matched the HiD looks.. It all started with Artic White, and Artic Purple.. LoL.. Oh the good ol days...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts