Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
geesh i can get you 4" over uppers and lowers and steering extenders for 1400 HAHA thats a uniball upper... even with the stock replacement coilover it gives 11" of travel and has the mounts for it. That price is outrageous.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:
geesh i can get you 4" over uppers and lowers and steering extenders for 1400 HAHA thats a uniball upper... even with the stock replacement coilover it gives 11" of travel and has the mounts for it. That price is outrageous.
any pics of this finished product yet? Did you guys cycle it with the King replacement c/o's? and last question.....what's the travel #'s with 10" c/o's?

·
Registered
321 Posts
snwbdr said:
IIRC around $950.....and no I haven't ordered them (don't plan on it)
For that price they should be Gold plated:doah:

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Half Baked Taco said:
any pics of this finished product yet? Did you guys cycle it with the King replacement c/o's? and last question.....what's the travel #'s with 10" c/o's?
welcome to last week. cycled with stock coilovers(which are 3.5" travel) got 10" spindle travel
cycled with 8" coilovers and cycled 16" spindle travel.

1500 kit
2400 with 8" coilovers with reservoirs
all has been cycled.....

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
IndigoTaco said:
For that price they should be Gold plated:doah:
billet aluminum upper, heims instead of bushings, ability to adjust camber while on the truck to a degree.....and all sorts of other bling **** I don't remember....it's not for everyone

·
vv Scarlet Begonia vv
1,644 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:
welcome to last week. cycled with stock coilovers(which are 3.5" travel) got 10" spindle travel

1500 kit
all has been cycled.....
wow, im eager to see these babies. another vote for pics

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:

1500 kit
all has been cycled.....
well, if it's been a week......where are those damn install pics? :nana:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
brocks05taco said:
i might have ordered some... maybe i didnt.
Brock, do you have a "dirt alliance" sticker across your windshield? If so, I saw you on the other side of Grand ave. going thru the cow hills. You were going the opposite way so didn't bother to wave :meemee: :D

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
brocks05taco said:
yep.. thats me, i live in chino hills... why wave when u can just flash your brights? where do u live?
it was only 5:30pm with a lot of light left. I'm on Chino Hills pwky and Peyton. Right on Frost. I checked out your truck at Costco when I went to check on Johnny and Jimmie the evening before the Night Race. They were slapping on those new tires and stuff. I'll see you around some time as everybody in Chino Hills eventually runs into someone some time or another...

-Lex

BTW, nice arms but cost way too much versus what they are intended for.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:

1500 kit
all has been cycled.....
pics?
:looney: :jawdrop:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts