Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...Compared to Jonathon's "X" with his newly lowered DJM kit. I gotta' say, I just saw his truck in person, and man...that sh*t looks bad a$$!:waytogo: Props to you big Jon! Here's a few pics:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xmadcowx said:
Did posting pictures get broken over the weekend?
Yeah...I don't know what the hell happened? It was probably me who screwed up somehow!:shrug:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
very nice trucks fellas! damn thats is a huge difference though but you both made them look good :waytogo: do you guys experience the taco lean as well, i mean is it more obvious lowered? cause thats how the older generations are, I cant tell by the pictures though, just wondering

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
MAD PROPS TO BOTH OF YOU FOR HAVING PROBABLY THE NICEST LOOKING XRUNNERS I HAVE EVER SEEN :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: !!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jonathan said:
sweet job posting pics:lol: . jk. we'll get that thing lowered soon DMC:waytogo:
When I created this post, the pics were set up all vertically, one right on top of another, and now, there all sideways and ****-eyed! :doah:

BTW...just want to to say "thanks" Jon for going and getting this kit! Now, there's going to be a lot more money being spent on my end, no thanks to you!:brickknoc :D
My 22's will be more than likely up for sell if anyone's interested?:headbang: Just got to figure out a price?

·
Registered
532 Posts
DMC said:
When I created this post, the pics were set up all vertically, one right on top of another, and now, there all sideways and ****-eyed! :doah:
Edit the post and hit enter after each pic.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
8ate8 said:
Edit the post and hit enter after each pic.
Awesome...thanks! Much better.:waytogo:

·
Banned
2,554 Posts
Can you put 1 of your 22's on his truck and take a pic?

That would be interesting...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oxymar00n said:
Can you put 1 of your 22's on his truck and take a pic?

That would be interesting...
You ask...and you shall receive!:waytogo: But, you'll have to wait til' tomorrow!

I'm going to meet up with Jonathon, and try to squeeze my wheels onto his truck. I'll definitely take pics and post them up(tomorrow).

·
Registered
829 Posts
thats one thing i wanted to c too. ur rims on Jonathans X

edit: do u think u can post some pics of ur new interior too?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dakinisbatman said:
Do those 22's rub on anything anywhere? at any time?
Just slightly on the inside fender liner when making sharp turns into driveways. I have the SOS kit on right now.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dakinisbatman said:
both trucks are insanely perfect. DMC, i think you should keep yours how it is. could you run 20's with Jon's drop?
Jonathon and I were talking about this today, and we think 20's would probably be the right fit with this DJM drop kit. Don't really know though, untill some 20's are fitted on?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts